This section contains articles to assist those getting started on Travelogic™
Set-Up of General Company Details in Travelogic (First Training Module to be Conducted after Implementation)
Click here for articles and FAQs relating to Supplier Rate Loading & Rate Loading examples.
Click here for articles & FAQs relating to Quotations, Quotation Reports & Packages.
Issues and FAQs relating to Accounting Functionality in Travelogic
This section provides information on Hardware Specifications, Minimum Requirements, FAQ's
This section handles Management Reports and common errors that occur when running Reports.
This section deals with the set up of Agent Access.
TRAVELOGIC™ TRAINING GUIDES
1. Settings 2. Clients 3. Suppliers 4. Consulting 5. Accounting 6. Agent Access
- 1. How to Create a New Request
- 2. Add Services & Build an Itinerary
- 3. How to generate an Itinerary from your Quote
- 4. How to Edit the Quotation
- 5. How to make & manage supplier bookings in Travelogic™
- 6. How to create a Customer Invoice
- 6. How to create Vouchers
- Company Set-Up
- How to set up new (or additional) users in Travelogic™
- Why are the supplier rates not pulling through to a quotation?
- How To Load Service Capacities for different Service Types:
- When do I tick the option Allocate Max Pax?
- Child Rates & Policies
- How do I amend the amount of passengers in my Quote?
- How to set up the Travelogic/Wetu Integration
- Management Reports: Sales Analysis Report
- How to set up an Agent Access User in Travelogic™