Travelogic™ Help Centre
- GETTING STARTED This section contains articles to assist those getting started on Travelogic™
- Settings Set-Up of General Company Details in Travelogic (First Training Module to be Conducted after Implementation)
- Suppliers Click here for articles and FAQs relating to Supplier Rate Loading & Rate Loading examples.
- Consulting Click here for articles & FAQs relating to Quotations, Quotation Reports & Packages.
- Accounting Issues and FAQs relating to Accounting Functionality in Travelogic
- Server This section provides information on Hardware Specifications, Minimum Requirements, FAQ's
- Reports This section handles Management Reports and common errors that occur when running Reports.
- Agent Access This section deals with the set up of Agent Access.
- TRAVELOGIC™ TRAINING GUIDES 1. Settings 2. Clients 3. Suppliers 4. Consulting 5. Accounting 6. Agent Access
- 1. How to Create a New Request
- 2. Add Services & Build an Itinerary
- 3. How to generate an Itinerary from your Quote
- 4. How to Edit the Quotation
- 5. How to make & manage supplier bookings in Travelogic™
- 6. How to create a Customer Invoice
- 6. How to create Vouchers
- Company Set-Up
- How to set up new (or additional) users in Travelogic™
- Why are the supplier rates not pulling through to a quotation?
- How To Load Service Capacities for different Service Types:
- When do I tick the option Allocate Max Pax?
- Child Rates & Policies
- How do I amend the amount of passengers in my Quote?
- How to set up the Travelogic/Wetu Integration
- Management Reports: Sales Analysis Report
- How to set up an Agent Access User in Travelogic™