Before generating vouchers, go to the Reservations section of your Quotation and check if the service/s have been confirmed.
Now go to the Voucher section of your Quotation, and click Auto Generate
- Select the Voucher format you wish to use, click Next
- Specifiy the Payment Basis (this is the wording that will be displayed on each voucher
- Enter any Voucher Requirements (these will appear on the vouchers as comments), as follows:
- Select where you would like to add the requirements; you have the choice of “Add to All Vouchers” or a specific Service Type only
- Click New
- Add the requirements or select from the drop-down list of saved/previously entered requirements, i.e.
- You may add multiple requirements but bear in mind the space allowed on the voucher
- Click Finish
- After the vouchers have been generated, you are able to edit the following info on each voucher. Simply double-click:
- Traveller Name
- Meal Basis/Payment Basis
- Add / delete / edit voucher requirements
Now run the Voucher Report as follows:
- Click File, Reports, Voucher
- Select the vouchers; to select ALL vouchers, right click and Select All
- You also have the following options:
- Click OK
The vouchers will now be generated in a Word document.