From the Dashboard or the Requests screen, double click to open the Quotation you created.
Adding Supplier Services
Click on the Find Services button. Use the handy filters and fields on the left side of the screen to call up supplier services from the database.
These are the most popular fields and filters:
- Service Type: from the drop down list, select a service type ranging from accommodation to transport
- Location: filter the supplier services by location; click X to de-select a location
- Supplier Name: enter a supplier name if you know the exact supplier you would like to call up
Once you have completed 1 or all of these fields, press Enter or click the Search button to call up suppliers & services that match the criteria:
Double click to select the service you want to add; this will bring up the Add Service screen:
Note that you are able to select the Day/Date of the service as well as the number of days or nights.
Click OK to continue; this will bring up the Allocation screen:
This screen shows how the passengers have been allocated to the service you have added. At this point, the allocation can also be manually re-allocated - see the article How to edit the Passenger allocation of a service.
Click OK to continue; the service will now be added to the Quotation
Continue to search for and select more services from the Find Services screen until you have an Itinerary.
Adding Quotation (or Manual) Services:
These are services that have not been loaded in the Travelogic™ database. It is usually a service that does not have a set rate or that is perhaps not used often, i.e. a meal, activity or flight.
From the Quotation screen, click on the Add Service button:
- Search for and select a supplier (if the supplier is not loaded, choose a supplier called General)
- In the Add Service screen, leave the Service as none (if you selected a service, de-select the service by clicking the X)
- Select a Service Type from the drop down list
- Enter the Name of the service
- Enter the Day and Duration of the service
- Ensure that the Currency, Meal Basis (if applicable), Basis Type and Tax Type fields are completed
- Click OK to continue
- The Allocation screen shows the pax allocated to the service with a cost and sell of zero
- Click OK to add the service
You will now have to manually enter the rates of the service, as follows:
Click the Save button in the top left corner of the screen
Click on the following link to generate an Itinerary from your Quote.
OR click on this link on how to Edit your Quote.