The Copy Quotation function is found in the Request. You can access the Requests in 2 different ways:
- From the Dashboard, click on Requests. Search for the request and double click to open it
- OR, if you are already in the Quotation you want to copy, click on File (top lefthand corner) and select Open Request ...
Copy the Quotation as follows:
- Once you are in the Request, click on the Quotations button at the top of the screen
- Highlight the quotation you wish to copy
- Click on the Copy Quotation button at the top of the screen
- In the Copy Quotation screen, click Next
- Rename the quotation
- If you are copying the quote to another Request, click the Find Button and search for the request you are copying it to
- Select the items you want to copy (i.e. Allocations, Reservation Details, Exchange Rates)
- Click Finish
Your quotation has now been copied.