- CPU - Intel i7 (7th or 8th Generation)
- RAM - 16,0 GB Minimum
- Free HDD Space - 100GB
- Operating System – Win Server 2014
- Database System – SQL 2014 Standard
- MS Framework – Dot Net 4.5.2
- Antivirus - this should be configured to exclude SQL Server data, backup folders and Travelogic Server folder
It is highly recommended that your server be a stationary machine (not a laptop) connected to your office network via an Ethernet cable (not connected via WIFI). If you are using a laptop as your sever, please ensure that it is permanently plugged in to the charger and Ethernet cable as well as ensure that the laptop is never removed from the office or Travelogic users will not be able to access the server.
- CPU - Intel i3 (7th or 8th Generation)
- RAM - 4,0 GB Minimum Free
- HDD Space - 10GB
- Operating System – Windows 8.1/10
- Microsoft Office – 2014/2016/Office365
- PDF Reader – Adobe Reader 10
Your server, as well as all Travelogic users are required to have a stable network connection for using the system.
1. If you are going to host the Travelogic database on your own server, your network should have the ability to open external connection to allow for users outside of your local network to connect to the server eg. remote users.
2. The server should be a on a 100Mbps connection and users should be on a 10Mbps connection. It is recommended that all connections be via Ethernet cable.
Backup and Maintenance Requirements:
1. Backups should be done:
- Daily - transaction log
- Weekly - full back up and a differential backup mid week
For security and best practice reasons, backups should be mirrored to a server on a different network (such as cloud storage).
2. SQL maintenance: Index needs to be rebuilt at least daily