How do I amend the amount of passengers in my quote
- Option 1#: Within your quote, click on the Home tab, then click the the Travel Group Details tab
- Option #2: In the top right hand corner of the Quotation screen, click on the Edit Quotation icon.
- Now click on the Passengers button at the top of the screen
1. To Add passengers to the quote, click on Auto
The Auto Generate screen will appear, you will now be able to add more people to your quote accordingly.
2. To Remove passengers, highlight the amount of passengers you would like to remove and click on the Delete Tab
3. To Edit the passenger details, double-click on the passenger in question and move them if needed from Room to Room (Sharing Group 2 to Sharing Group 1 if children or 3rd adults sharing in a room)
Once you have edited the number of passengers, click OK
You will be prompted to Refresh Allocations - click OK