If you would like to edit the number of passengers allocated to a single service:
- Double click the service you want to edit
- Click on the Allocations button at the top of the screen
- This screen will list the Allocations on this service
- Double click to open the Allocation to see the Allocated Passengers on the right and the Available (unallocated) Passengers on the left
- Use the arrows to move passengers between these 2 lists
Let’s say there are 3 passengers but only 2 of them require the airport transfer.
On the allocation screen, all pax are listed under Allocated Passengers. Highlight the pax not requring the service and use the Arrow button to shift the pax to the left.
You have now un-allocated the pax from this service: