Users are set up in the Settings section of Travelogic™.
- From the Dashboard go to File > Tools > Settings
- On the left hand side, scroll down to the Security Tab and click on Users
- Click New
- Enter the Title, Name, Surname and Username of the new user
- Click on the Company tab, select the company applicable to the user - this is a very important step, especially if you have multiple companies set up in Travelogic
- and Enter the user’s Position, Manager, Assistant and Department, if applicable (you will find this list of Departments in General Tab of this Settings section in case you need to add new, edit existing or delete Departments)
- Next, click on the Security Groups tab, and tick the security group applicable to this user
- Click on the Email tab: select the email format , and set up the user’s email signature to use when sending reservation emails to suppliers. If you are using Microsoft Outlook , tick “Use Outlook Signature” to use your existing signature.
- Click on the Accounting tab: enter the user’s Sales Analysis Code, Cost Code and Accounting User code (applicable to Pastel users only)
- Contact: Enter the user’s Contact details, if necessary
- Click OK
Note the Reset Password button at the bottom left of the User screen. Use this button if the user has forgotten their password - they will be required to enter a new password when they attempt to log on.
Please Note: You can set up as many users as you like in Travelogic™, however your license/s will limit how many users may be logged in simultaneously.
To Log In and Set a Password:
- Double click on the Travelogic™ icon, and enter the new User Name
- Delete the existing password and click OK
- You will now be prompted to enter and confirm a password
- Click OK to complete the log in process.