Method: HandleReturnMessage Line: 0 Column: 0 System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: No DNS entries exist for host remote ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException:
The reason you received the message above is because there has been a drop in the connection between your computer and the Router or Server.
Click OK. Travelogic™ will attempt to re-establish the connection, however if this is not possible, you will be disconnected and Travelogic will close.
Check the network or server connection and try and log into Travelogic™ again. If this connection error persists, we recommend that you restart the Travelogic™ service as follows:
This needs to be done directly on the Server (i.e. the computer that has the TL Server on it):
1. Click on the Windows start button and in the Search box, type in the following: Services.msc and enter
2. The Services screen will appear.
3. Scroll down to 'Travelogic Server'.
4. Right click on 'Travelogic Server' and select 'restart'.
Clients with Pastel integration will have Travelogic Pastel Server in the list of services as well. Check that this Pastel service is started as well.
5. Once these services have been re-started, you can log into Travelogic™ again.
If any problems persist, don't hesitate to contact our support team.